Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
We are establishing a new european dispatch department that plans and monitors all of the group’s international transports.
Are you interested in thinking outside the box? Would you like to help shape your future workplace right from the start and thus leave your own signature?
Then you get the chance to become one of our new Europe dispatchers here!
What can you expect:
• Establishment of a european dispatch for the HSL Group
• Independent workplace design and development of Europe-wide disposition concepts
• Coordination for international traffic
• Monitoring of international traffic in the HSL Group
• Coordination with the „HSL Länderbahnen“
• Coordination of the Europe-wide locomotive planning for multi-country traffic in the HSL Group when using multi-system locomotives
• Operational contact for customers in international traffic “ a uniform communication from one point“
You have to bring this:
• In-depth knowledge of railways in the area of planning and dispatching and corresponding professional experience
• Unrestricted willingness to travel in Europe to get to know the operating procedures of the individual countries
• Written and spoken english is desirable
• Further language skills are advantageous
More information and application under: